Staying true to his design vision, James Steward has a strong following for his ‘bespoke made to measure service’ creating items for clients as far as Dubai and New York, and to a host of celebrities.
James has dressed British actor Katherine Kelly for most of her red carpet occasions, from BAFTA’s to Soap Awards, and all her personal and television appearances, including a recent Royal Wedding.
So, if you’re struggling to visualise your next outfit or need some ideas for your next special event or night out, why not browse our sketches or view our photo shoots for some inspiration. Alternatively why not contact us to arrange a 1-2-1 appointment with James.
Bespoke appointment with James Steward - How it works
- It all starts with you discussing your initial ideas with James during a pre-arranged appointment
- James will talk you through individual styles to get an understanding of what you feel comfortable wearing, along with fabrics, trimmings and colours
- The next step will be James sketching out some initial designs with your input
- The final part of the first appointment will be to take your measurements to help create your pattern
- You will then be contacted to arrange a second appointment for fitting of a cotton toile to perfect the fit, making sure that you are happy with the silhouette; a process which you will be fully involved with
- Any alterations will then be made to the pattern before your garment is created
- Next time you meet James you’ll be having your final fitting, taking away your bespoke creation